RESUL is a global firm with a mission founded on two main principles:
- To guarantee high-quality products and services are brought to market, exceeding customer expectations and ensuring loyalty;
- To guarantee employees a sense of progress and professional development, empowering them to act as members of a winning team.
In the context of its mission, RESUL goals are:
- To promote maximum operational efficiency in all areas of its business by optimizing the value of its financial, material and human resources;
- To ensure maximum satisfaction and customer and partner loyalty through a firm commitment to innovation and by offering the best quality to price ratio for its products and services;
- To lead the entire organization with the highest standards of conduct and social responsibility, building trusting relationships with all stakeholders;
- To conduct business by investing in ongoing training in the latest management practices, guaranteeing RESUL is equipped to handle strategic challenges and activities that truly generate value. A long established reference point in the sector and in the market as a whole, RESUL bases its strategy on three core values:
1. A rigorous management style guarantees:
- a proper analysis of macroeconomic trends, changes in the sector and the market, as well as defining strategic priorities for action;
- establishing and communicating clear and demanding goals;
- adequate control and a necessary critical evaluation of the results.
2. Continuous innovation that encourages:
- pioneering management processes and practices;
- a dynamic leadership role in the market.
3. Transparent policies that promote:
- ethical conduct in relation to all the organization's stakeholders;
- objective assessment of employees with regard to their performance and professional development;
- corporate social responsibility as a strategic choice;
- investment in strategic partnerships in the markets RESUL operates in.
Today RESUL is a solid and cohesive company with a clear vision. It is an organization focused on professional excellence and ready to build the next stage in its history, towards a stable, solid and durable future.
Rua D. Nuno Alvares Pereira, Bloco 3
2695-167 Bobadela - Portugal
Tel.: +351 218 394 980
Fax: +351 218 394 981
Lat. 38° 47´ 54´´ N Log. 9° 6´ 10´´ W
Rua Pedro Miranda nº 76/78
Bairro da Maianga
Luanda - Angola
Tel : (+244) 222 325 890
Tel/Fax : (+244) 222 321 334
Rua da França nº 90 - 3º esq.
Maputo - Moçambique
Tel : (+258 21) 418 057
Fax : (+258 21) 418 058
Av. Amílcar Cabral Prédio da Adega, 1º fte
Praia - Ilha de Santiago
Tel.: (+238) 2 611 866
Fax: (+238) 2 611 883